Friday, April 4, 2008

Been a number of months but I am going to try harder to keep on this and post on my blog site. Hope you enjoy the next couple of cards.


This cute little dancing frog was bought years ago at a Stamp Convention in Wisconsin. I think she is darling and the colors are making spring come soon to me. (At least in my stamping area)Cardstock used is from CTMH. Black Cardstock, Orchid Bouquet, White Daisy, Black BGTP Paper. Colored in with Citrus Leaf green, Watermelon,Orchid Bouquet. I added Diamond Stickle to her eyelids. Green buttons from ?? Stamp is from Worth Repeating This card is also another oldie but goodie. Same stamp convention in Wisconsin found in a sale been. Stamp is from Worth Repeating. Cardstock is from CTMH, colors are Citrus Leaf, Orchid Bouquet (which was scored a 1/4 inch all the way around the card),Black,White Daisy. Marker colors are Orange, Sunny Yellow, Orchid Bouquet,Citrus Leaf. I added Diamond Stickle to the wings and Black Brads to the corner.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Those are fun stamps!!! love the colors so bright and cheerful!!!