Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good morning

Todays I have to get ready for Hostess Club, about 11 ladies coming. We are also looking to the skies for storms. Here is to mild weather, I am not a storm lover. I think I would feel safer with storms if we did not have large oak trees all around us. The fear of them falling on the house is high on my list. We have had a few years back 1 huge tree fall on the back of the house and that tree brought down 2 more oaks with it. Then about 5 years before that we had another fall from the neighbors that just missed the house by 25 yards and landed across the deck and crushing the kids swingset. So you now know one of my fears.

These two photos were taken of the boys having a watergun fight. The weather was about 67* that is balmy for us so far this year. They had a blast. The tallest child is my son. They are all the same age.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

That is so scary about the oaks!!! I'll be hoping for mild weather for you!!!
They look like they are having a blast with the water soakers!!! Can't wait to see you make the layout with them!!!!

Unknown said...

Super scray!! That would be high on my list too!!
Man I wish I could have a squirt gun fight! lol Looks like they had lots of fun!