Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, another nice warm day here and it is going to be sunny again. We did yard work last night. Cleaned up leaves around the landscaping and trimmed shurbs. What a mess we had. I think the neighbors were glad we started cleaning so they can do theirs. With a slight wind all the leaves travel. Now to finish up the side yard. My allergies were kicking in last night so I am not to excited to do another round.

What a wake up system we had today. The bed was wiggling and waving since we have a waterbed at 5:40 from a 5.4 earthquake. Keep in mind we are in Northern Indiana. Pictures were rattling on the wall and I thought it was rain.

This card is another club project we did this past month. All products from CTMH. Special note: we used liquid glass on the cupcake. Also used a scoring blade to score 1/4 inch around the pink paper( has white core) for a border and then distressed it with sand paper.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love it!!! I have to find liquid glass now!!! and thanks for the tips!

Tricia said...

I love the liquid glass stuff on the cupcake. Looks yummy!